Please join us tomorrow night from 8-9 p.m. EST as we host our third Twitter chat of the month on #cpchat. We are excited to continue our month-long collaborative effort with the National Association of Secondary School Principals and the National Association of Elementary School Principals as we celebrate Connected Educator Month and National Principals Month.
This week's topic will be “The ConnectED future” as we discuss President Obama's bold new initiative, ConnectED. The goal of this undertaking is to get 99% of America's students high speed broadband and wireless within the next five years. During our hour on #cpchat we will explore and discuss together how this could change and/or even transform our schools.
Our moderators this week will be:
- Erik Burmeister (@mrbprincipal) – NASSP Principal of the Year from Hillview Middle School in Menlo Park, CA
- Rosie Vojtek (@rvojtek) – Ivy Drive Elementary School Principal in Bristol, CT
- Patrick Larkin (@patrickmlarkin) – Assistant Superintendent for Burlington Public Schools in Burlington, buying viagra in the uk MA
Don't miss the exciting conversation as we answer some of the following questions:
- Once we have a high-capacity, reliable broadband, wireless capabilities, what will teachers and students do differently to improve the quality of instruction in classrooms?
- How can online gaming and experiential learning in virtual environments prepare students for future career and life successes in the second half of the 21st century?
- What professional development will educators need to be able to take advantage of the high-capacity, reliable broadband?