Name: Penultimate (iTunes Link)
Publisher: Cocoa Box Design
My quest for today was to find a tool that would allow me to blend in with my less nerdy colleagues during district staff meetings and trainings, while keeping my iPad close to my heart. I found it thanks to the heroes at the local Apple store.
Penultimate is beautiful. The application takes its styling inspiration from a leather-bound notebook filled with your choice of white lined paper, graph paper, or blank white paper. Awe, I love the moleskines.
- Take notes during staff meetings and trainings to print, email or read later
- Teacher Observations- informal notes
- Informal Student observations
- Any notes form meetings with parents or community
- Multiple notebooks created based on category
- Email hand-written notes of appreciation to teachers, staff, parents and students
- Scribble scrabble when I have lost my mind at the end of the day